THE SPIRIT OF TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ART
In the former imperial capital of Hue, the Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) respected martial arts and master practitioners as equals to other mandarins in the king’s court. In fact, martial arts were used by mandarins to protect the royal court. Visit a martial arts school and meet the head master, Mr. Kim, to learn the history and the training activities of the practitioners. In addition to teaching martial arts, Mr. Kim also offers holistic treatments to cure injuries based on his knowledge of the human body through his craft. Take this opportunity to become a student of these martial arts in a private class. Master Kim will show you how the gesture of martial arts resembles animals trying to defend themselves.
- Pick-up and drop off at Ancient Hue Garden House
- Availability: Afternoon only.
- Suggested departure time from Ancient Hue Garden House: 04:00 PM
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours.
- Capacity: Max 6pax, children only (from 8 to 18 years old).
- Combinable with city tour
- Suitable for the family with children from 6-12 years old