RURAL LIFE DISCOVERY BY VESPA
Hue, situated on the banks of the Perfume River, is the former Imperial capital and is renowned for its magnificent architecture of the Citadel, its palaces, royal tombs, pagoda and temples. Today, ride on the back of a Vespa scooter for a memorable ride through the scenic countryside of Hue. Escape the city by following the small roads to the countryside driving past communal houses and temples. Afterwards, stop at the village market “Dạ Lê market” and keep riding on the paved roads to visit Tuong Lam pagoda. Next, visit a local family to get to know about their life. Then, head to Thanh Toan Village and stop by the Farming Tools Museum for a glimpse of local farming customs before transferring back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at Ancient Hue Garden House
- Availability: Morning only
- Suggested departure time from Ancient Hue Garden House: 07.30 AM
- Tour duration : 3,5 hours
- Venue location: 30 minute drive from downtown
- Capacity: Max 15 pax