ROMANTIC COCKTAILS SURROUNDED BY MOUNTAINS AND RIVERS
Located a short 10-minute drive from Hue’s downtown, Vong Canh hill offers an amazing view of both breathtaking scenery and ancient relics. The hill itself is covered with pine trees and daisies. Aside from the hill, visitors can head to Van Nien Water Plant, which is the oldest in the region and was constructed by a French architect. Wander around the hillside and enjoy a panoramic view of the mountain with traditional villages stretching along the river banks. Enjoy romantic cocktails surrounded by mountains and rivers.
- Pick-up and drop off at Ancient Hue Garden House
- Availability: Afternoon only
- Suggested departure time from Ancient Hue Garden House: 04.30 PM
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours
- Capacity: for honeymooner and couple (2 pax) and family traveler (4-5 pax)
- Combinable with city tour or other activities